What do I need to bring with me to the studio?
- We ask that you bring your workout sneakers/cycle shoes with you and change into them once you arrive. We do not allow street shoes
on the studio floor.
- Bring a water bottle with you. We have water available for refill.
- We supply towels, one per client.
- Change of clothes. We do not have showers but do have a dressing room for a change of clothing.
Do i need to bring my own cycling shoes?
- YES. We do not supply/rent cycling shoes so please bring your own.
- Bikes are compatible with both cycle shoes (SPD cleats) and sneakers. Just clip into the bike and you are good to go.
- We also offer for retail Cycling Sneakers (with SPD cleats).
what if i need to change or cancel a class?
- That is totally fine. You may change or cancel your class session up to 12 hours in advance prior to your class start time. If you do not cancel within the 12 hour window, you will be charged an additional $15.00 per no show.
studio class cancellation
- We reserve the right to cancel classes up to 1 hour before your class time starts due to low enrollment, teacher emergencies or inclement weather.
- You will be notified by email if you are enrolled in a class that day/time slot.
studio class participation
- We ask that all participants arrive at least 5 minutes prior to class start and to plan on staying for the 45 minute class duration.
- Once the cycle sessions begins, the front door will be then locked (no entry/re-entry). Once the session ends and instructors begin stretching you are welcome to leave, however, we do encourage that you stretch after each and every session to maximize your strength.
Is there parking available?
Metered Parking spaces are available in front of studio. Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm and Saturday 9am - 1pm (all other times are free)
Kiosk Parking (in lot next to studio) are in effect Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm (Saturday/Sunday free)
PACKAGES(10 / 20 RIDES)
We offer Regular Packages and Discount Packages for Students, Teachers and First Responders
Packages have expiration dates which need to be used within that time frame. Packages will expire and do not carry over.